Private Indoor Pool w/Pano MTN Views just min to Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge
Size –4 Bedrooms • 6 Bathrooms (4 full, 2 half) 6 Baths (4 full, 2 half) • Sleeps 5-12
* Note: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions are located at the bottom of this description for your convenience.
Sunrise Summit is a 3 story mountain home with an indoor private saltwater pool. Our 4-bedroom home sleeps up to 12 guests to experience mountain-top living. Enjoy easy access to the top local attractions minutes away! Sunrise Summit is only 4 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg & around 7 miles from Pigeon Forge. Additionally, the Gatlinburg Welcome Center is a 7-minute drive from Sunrise Summit & offers guests free parking with an on-site trolley stop that takes guests conveniently into Downtown Gatlinburg.
TV's are in all bedrooms & the living room & are smart TV's with access to YouTube TV (provided), your personal Netflix, Prime, Disney+ or streaming app of choice.
The main level of Sunrise Summit features an open-concept living room, dining room, & kitchen. A half bath & King Bedroom ensuite are also on the main level just off the great room.
King Bedroom 1 (located on the main level): This room will provide you with the same mountain view as our living room from your bed & has access to the back porch from which you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage of choice. A private ensuite bathroom featuring a freestanding tub and separate shower are attached.
Also on the main level there is an expansive deck with plenty of seating from which to enjoy the outdoor scenery.
The kitchen is equipped with two Stainless steel refrigerators, a dishwasher, a microwave, a 5 burner cooktop and oven, & granite counters throughout. The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, & a regular coffee pot.
A gas grill is located on the deck just off the dining/kitchen area, waiting to be fired up to prepare your steaks, burgers, fish, pork, & chicken.
Upstairs, you will find the on-site laundry machine to the left & a loft to the right for reading and or enjoying board games. What we love about this space is that you have the gorgeous sweeping mountain views of the living room as well as views on the other side of the ridge towards Pigeon Forge.
King Bedroom 2 (located on the top level to the right): This bedroom will provide you with the same mountain view as our living room from your bed & has access to a private balcony from which you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage of choice. A private ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower combo is attached.
Bunk Room (located on the upper level to the left): The right side of the upper level hosts the bunkroom. This room hosts the gorgeous mountain views, a private balcony, & has a queen-over-queen bunk that sleeps up to 4. There is an attached ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and stand-alone shower.
The Lower Level is where the good times roll. Or splash.
Immediately down the stairs is a game room with a variety of entertainment for kids of all ages.
The left side of the basement hosts an indoor private saltwater pool room. (The pool room is secured with a key code you will receive before your arrival for child safety precautions.) Immediately outside the pool area is a lower covered deck with seating to lounge on.
King Bedroom 3 (located on the lower level): Also located on this lower level is a 3rd King bedroom. This bedroom boasts the same breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains and has access to the entire lower deck. There is a private full bathroom with a tub/shower combo attached.
Minutes down the road, our guests have access to the Association Chalet Village North Clubhouse that features a 3 outdoor swimming pools, banquet rooms, as well as tennis courts. During the winter, our location on Ski Mountain makes access to the ski slopes of Ober Gatlinburg an easy 3.4-mile drive.
We just want you to be aware that, from this cabin, you may possibly hear construction noise from other cabins being built in the vicinity following the 2016 fire. We also want guests to be aware of & take precautions as black bears frequent the community & our cabin site. Bear Safety Info is easily found online, and we strongly request guests familiarize themselves with bear safety precautions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if your question is not answered here, please feel free to contact us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, pool towels, 2 Kitchen towels, & washcloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 soaps, 1 shampoo, & 1 makeup wipe per bathroom. For the kitchen, we supply 1 roll of paper towels, 1 small bottle of dish liquid, 4 dish pods, & 1 sponge. We also supply 1 starter laundry detergent & 4 dryer sheets.
3. What does the kitchen include? – The kitchen is equipped with two Stainless steel refrigerators, a dishwasher, a microwave, stove, & granite counters throughout. The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, one Keurig, & one regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – We have a highchair in the dining area & a pack-n-play travel crib located in the bunk room closet. Additionally, BGSM (Baby Gear Smoky Mountains) is a service that conveniently provides baby items.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes; it is gas.
6. Do you provide firewood? – No but firewood is available for purchase in town.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. We take allergies to pets very seriously out of consideration for all guests. If any pets are brought to this property, a $500 cleaning fee will be assessed, & guests may be asked to leave. Please respect our property.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, & refilled for every stay.
9. Is there a community clubhouse & pool area? – Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools & clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September. Check Chalet Village’s website for open days & times.
10. Is the price flexible? – To continue offering fair seasonal accommodation rates to all guests, we do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address & house access info? - Address, door code, & driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made & 72hrs hours prior to your arrival at Red Hawk Retreat.
13. What time is check-in & check-out? – You may check in any time after 4 pm, & you must checkout prior to 10 am on the day of your departure.
14. Do you provide travel insurance? - No, we do not personally offer it; however, we highly encourage guests to purchase travel insurance if cancellation is a concern.
15. How is the drive up to the home? – From the parkway, it is a 7 minute (2.1 miles) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained & paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are "scary" for some people.
16. Do I need a 4-wheel drive vehicle? – If snow or ice conditions are present, snow chains are needed for roads in the area. The roads can seem a little steep to some guests, but the parking areas are flat. Guests should not have any issues navigating the drive to Sunrise Summit, but we want you to know what to expect.
17. Is this cabin secluded? – No. Sunrise Summit is situated at the top of a ridge overlooking the mountains in one of the most desirable cabin communities.
18. Was this area affected by the 2016 wildfires? – Yes. You may see evidence of trees & properties that were affected by the wildfires. Much of the cleanup has been done, & a lot of greenery has come back.
19. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see listed.
20. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day & Thanksgiving Day.
*Please note that you will receive a separate message requesting an $800 security deposit hold (won't be held until two days before arrival), a copy of your photo id, & a signed rental agreement to complete your reservation. These items must be provided within 24 hours, or the system will cancel the booking. To streamline the process, please ensure the person who provided the security deposit, photo id, & signs the rental agreement is the same person who books the property through VRBO*
About the Owner
We are overjoyed to share our love of nature and rustic charm with you at Sunrise Summit. We wanted a place for family to gather and make memories together - which are far more valuable to us than tangible gifts. We hope you enjoy the local southern hospitality, wake up to the stellar sunrise over the mountains, watch a storm roll in while sitting in a chair on the covered porch, and relax outside as the day draws to a close.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
6 Bathrooms (4 full, 2 half)
6 Baths (4 full, 2 half)
|Sports & Adventure||